Monday, December 29, 2008

No time for myself

After joining CRISIL, i am blogging for the first time. There was a time when i used to blog almost everyday. Writing gives me pleasure. I really enjoy when i put my thoughts/ crapes on paper. Sometime i also burst out my anger, share my happiness.. but now a days i really don't think also for a blog as i try to concentrate on my new job..

But no more single focus.. Now again i will try to come out of it and develop my personal interest too.

One new thing in my life.Suddenly i realised that there is no need to stretch out for any relation which makes you uncomfortable or always makes you think that is it really right or not? ( hmm no need to think on it.. once decided done)

I really dont understand sometime i really gets attracted for few people's friendship i mean i really like to keep in touch wit them but if that person dont respond, i really become annoyed.. I should improve on it... I mean it is really not necessary that what you think or expect, same will be by other person. but dont know i am like that............

No comments: