Thursday, April 17, 2008

Society not ready to help..............

Have you ever noticed anytime small incident represent the human mentality!!!!! Today i was just observing one incidence in train and it gave some idea about the this is how the society is!!!!!

Today as usual i was travelling by train for office in the morning. As i was late for office i went into second class coach. I was seating at last seat. I saw one small girl say 10 years of age asking for some money. I though she might be beggar and asking for it. I was looking her from right extreme end of coach as i was seating on the next corner of the coach. At last she reached upto seat where i was siting and i realised that she was not beggar she was asking for change of 50 Rs. as she sold safety pin worth of Rs. 5 to one lady and lady didn't had change. I gave her change of Rs 50.
Its just day to day routine experience but see the society. I cant believe that in the coach where more than 70 ladies were standing or sitting doesn't carry a change of Rs 50 !!!.

It shows how the society behaves. What harm in helping a Small girl who is just asking for change!!!. Anyway this incident touched me so thought to put it in blog...

No comments: