Monday, June 22, 2009

What you want..................

Yeah this is the question I keep asking my self.. I got the answer too but unfortunately I always remained behind in achieving it.. All philosophy specially Alchemist says if someone decides its Destiny entire world helps it for achieving it but frankly speaking I never observed it or can say experienced it..

Sometime we understand everything still we become help less and can't do anything for it...thats worst kind of situation someone can face in life..

Anyway I just wanted to write my random thoughts so just writing it,...

1 comment:

RA said...

Well Am, I too believe that if you want something really badly, it just becomes your Destiny and then no one can take that away from you. It will be yours one day. So whatever it is that you want, just believe in it and have faith in yourself- and one day it will be yours :)

Ridhi