Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why i think so much................

I have unique problem of thinking more than what actually require.. Its put me in trouble as i finally end up with taking wrong decision or making simple thing more complex... i really don't know what to do :(

Anyway might be something good in that too..

Secondly I have to gear up for studies as finally i decided to write CFA level I in Dec 07... so this time i should not take it lightly as well as overconfident. I hope things take place in the way i thought of....

Now i really wanted to think what exactly i want professionally as well as personally from life as i have decided but not analysed it where i need to improve or what to do to achieve it...Even day by day by i am losing interest in current job and it became boring so i have to look out for that too...as early as possible

No comments: