Wednesday, September 19, 2007

JOB SATISFACTION

JOB SATISFACTION

Yeah to understand job satisfaction one should understand meaning of satisfaction. And I think satisfaction itself is subjective term.

Job satisfaction has different meaning for different human being.
  • If you ask for money minded person will answer more money more job satisfaction.
  • Some one who is creative and innovative will answer job which gives me opportunity to think and implement one’s idea.
  • If you ask to normal human being will answer job which pays me well to run my family whatever will be work .

But one thing which I can understand as job satisfaction means job which makes me HAPPY.

Happiness is the only thing essential for me to work . As if I am not happy i will not able to perform BEST and if i can’t able to perform well i will not survive in competitive world or company will not take me seriously and will not grow in company. so only thing which is important for me is work where i will remain happy as i spend almost half of my time in office and job is just part of life and if i am not happy than it means not happy in life.

That's my thought.... one can add or argue on that...........

No comments: